Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday Morning Blues



It's Sunday morning. And for once I am not working this morning. Normally that would be a good thing. But today... well it's not. I watched "Valentine's Day" (the movie) last night. The movie was cute. It was in the same stem as "He's Just Not That Into You," (HJNTIY) but I feel like it failed to achieve the same cohesiveness as HJNTIY but it still managed to have some affect on me. You know it reminded me how single I am.

Now I am not badmouthing being single. I think there is a benefit to it, and that everyone who is single should embrace it. There is a strength to be had by being alone. The grass isn't always greener on the other side. Even knowing all this, I couldn't help just thinkg WTF am I doing? I mean seriously.

Also, saw a trailer for "Sex and the City 2 The Movie" and it made me really, really, really sad. These women were cultural icons in the late 90's-early 2000's. And now they are just old, and its kind of just sad. Also, I'm still a little bitter that they ended the "Sex and the City" series with all the women happily coupled. It was a cheap cop out. I know there is a need for people to have a neat, happy ending, but who says that life is only a happy ending if we end up with someone. I'm being a Bitter Betty today. Stupid Sundays. haha.



Alright going to lay in bed and read, and NOT think about being single, shy, gay dude.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I just caught up on your blog. (Kind of easy with only four posts). I've got to agree on your Sex and the City Movie. I've only seen the movie and agree that it ended all wrong.

    ReplyDelete